Abu Dhabi Desert Camp Experience
- Experience thrilling dune bashing(15-20 minutes), Picture taking in the middle of the desert
- Exciting Sandboarding, Camel Ride
- Ageless Arabic hospitality upon arrival with Falafel, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks & mineral water
- Traditional Arabic dress for photography, Henna Painting, Encounter with the Falcon & grab a chance to take pictures
- Live cultural entertainment such as amusing Egyptian traditional Tanoura dance and Belly Dance
- Feast on a sumptuous BBQ dinner buffet at the authentic Bedouin camp
- Relaxing smoking of Shisha with Arabic coffee and Star Gazing
- The most popular desert safari in Abu Dhabi, this safari includes Dune Bashing, Sandboarding, Camel ride, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, Henna tattoo, Belly dance show, Tanoura dance show, BBQ dinner, Shisha Smoking and Stargazing.
- As you reach at the campsite soon the adventures begin, first with breath-taking dune bashing (15-20 minutes).
- After you’ll be arriving in our campsite, which is Traditional Bedouin camp furnished with pillows and carpets, modern lights and separate restrooms facilities for men & women. Also, Ageless Arabic hospitality upon arrival with Falafels, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks and mineral bottled water.
- There you can see Camels - ready for a ride and you can do camel riding also you can take a picture during sunset in the desert.
- Use your free time to the best in Al Khatim by trying out special Bedouin activities - the must things to do in Abu Dhabi desert - Breath-taking sand skiing (sandboarding), Traditional Arabic dress for photography, Encounter with the Falcon for photography, Henna painting, Music (Arabic and English).
- Time for evening entertainers... First, a Belly dance will be performed then Tanoura dance will be performed at the centre stage. After then you will be invited to a barbecue dinner buffet. Have a fulfilling dinner with barbecue dishes and Arabic food varieties. After dinner, you can go for shisha smoking with Arabic coffee.
- Relaxation time... as all entertainments get over, camp’s lights will be switched off completely for the Star Gazing.
- Breath-taking 4×4 dune bashing (15-20 minutes)
- Refreshments: Arabic coffee, tea, dates, hot falafels
- Soft Drinks and mineral bottled water at the campsite
- Camel riding
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic traditional dress (photo session by your own cameras)
- Belly Dance show
- Tanoura Dance show
- Barbecue (BBQ) Dinner Buffet
- Shisha Smoking
- Star Gazing
- Round-trip transport service
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Quad biking (approx. 50 AED for 10 minutes)
Important things before booking
- You’ll be not provided roundtrip transportation service, you have to come by your own vehicle.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing.
- Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart conditions and/or neck and back problems (if so we suggest you skip dune bashing); adult above 65 years old; Children less than 3 years old and younger are allowed on your own responsibility.
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding. The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favourable weather conditions.
- Prohibited activities during Dry days in UAE: Entertainment activities (Tanoura dance show & Belly dance show) and alcoholic drinks will be not available during Islamic holidays include Waqfat Arafa, Al Isra’a and M’raj, the Birth of the Prophet Mohammed and Islamic New Year, Ramadan month.
- Tour programmes used to start around 4:00 pm daily, so you must reach at that time to our camp by yourself.
- Upon arrival at camp, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations