Abu Dhabi Half Day Sightseeing Tour with Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city
- Explore the world's 4th largest mosque at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Drive around the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- A trip to Heritage village
- The Souk
- Dates Market
- Abu Dhabi city tour is a great agenda to explore Abu Dhabi, the largest emirates & capital of the UAE, including the world's biggest mosque.
- Wander around the city’s cultural landmarks and be mesmerized by the magnificent skyline it has worked on through the years.
- Selected pickup and drop-off location included by luxury A/C car within Abu Dhabi city.
- Explore the majesty of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a palatial architectural wonder that is one of the world’s largest mosques.
- Sneak a peek into the relaxed modern city life in Abu Dhabi as you are driven to the heart of the city, along with the corniche.
- Discover the emirate's past with a visit to Heritage Village, a reconstruction of a traditional oasis village that features the desert way of life.
- Also, you’ll be visited the Souk and Dates Market.
- Selected pickup and drop-off location within Abu Dhabi city
- Guided in the English language by our professional driver
- Explore Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- A tour along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- A trip to Heritage village
- The Souk and Dates Market
- Lunch & drinks
- Tour guide
Important things before booking
- Minimum required 3 persons to book this package on a shared basis.
- Items in this section are on sharing/seat-in-coach basis, Private tours may be arranged upon request with additional cost
- Tour guides are not included (our professional driver will be the guide)
- The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
- Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seater will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
- The mosque is closed while Islamic holidays. Generally, these dates are declared certain days prior.
- If you are less than the minimum required number of persons, we advise you please book the private tour so we could arrange your favourable tour.
- Tours used to depart between 9:00 am daily (except Friday), so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location.
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
- Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque Dress Code:
- Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times.
- Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in restricting the entry.
- The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men & women.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations