Abu Dhabi: Half Day Sightseeing Tour with Sheikh Zayed Mosque from Abu Dhabi
- Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city
- Explore the world's 4th largest mosque at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Drive around the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- A trip to Heritage village
- The Souk
- Dates Market
• Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, is a gem to discover. Wander around the city’s cultural landmarks and be mesmerized by the magnificent skyline it has worked on through the years
• Selected pickup and drop-off location included by luxury A/C car within Abu Dhabi city
• Explore the majesty of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a palatial architectural wonder that is one of the world’s largest mosques
• Sneak a peek into the relaxed modern city life in Abu Dhabi as you are driven to the heart of the city, along with the cornice
• Discover the emirate's past with a visit to Heritage Village, a reconstruction of a traditional oasis village that features the desert way of life
• Also, you’ll be visited the Souk and Dates Market
• Selected pickup and drop-off location within Abu Dhabi city
• Guided in the English language by our professional driver
• Explore Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
• A tour along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
• A trip to Heritage village
• The Souk and Dates Market
• Lunch & drinks
• Tour guide
Important things before booking
• Minimum required 3 persons to book this package on a shared basis.
• Items in this section are on sharing/seat-in-coach basis, Private tours may be arranged upon request with additional cost
• Tour guides are not included (our professional driver will be the guide)
• The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
• Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seater will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
• The mosque is closed while Islamic holidays. Generally, these dates are declared certain days prior.
• If you are less than the minimum required number of persons, we advise you please book the private tour so we could arrange your favourable tour.
• Tours used to depart between 9:00 am daily (except Friday), so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location.
• Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
• Sheikh Zayed Mosque Dress Code:
• Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times.
• Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in restricting the entry.
• The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men & women.