Al Ain City Sightseeing Tour with Lunch from Abu Dhabi
- Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city
- Delicious lunch
- Al Ain National Museum
- Sheikh Zayed palace museum
- Jebel Hafeet
- Al Ain Oasis
- Camel livestock market
- Green Mubazzarah
A UNESCO World Heritage site. Al Ain city is a treasure trove of the country’s history –from its picturesque forts to the beloved founding father Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan. Walk through this “Garden city” and learn how the UAE came to be.
• Our guide/driver will pick you up from your selected location to accompany you and start up your tour.
• Visit the oldest museum in the UAE, Al Ain National Museum was established under the leadership of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and discover the history of Al Ain.
• Be the royal family’s guest at Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, an old fortress that used to be the home of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan
• Climb up Jebel Hafeet for bird’s-eye city views and visit the mountain’s hot springs
• Savour a delicious lunch in Al Ain while your sightseeing tour
• Boasts an impressive oasis which is filled with palm plantations, many of which are still working farms that employs 3000 years old.
• The tour also features a visit to the renowned camel market.
• Dig deeper into Green Mubazzarah and have a wonderful experience.
• Then you will be head back to the selected location at Abu Dhabi.
• Selected pickup and drop-off location within Abu Dhabi city
• Guided in English language by our professional driver
• Delicious lunch
• Included with all Entrance fees
• A trip Al Ain National Museum
• Explore Sheikh Zayed palace museum
• Jebel Hafeet
• Al Ain Oasis
• Camel livestock market
• Green Mubazzarah
Important things before booking
• Items in this section are on sharing/seat-in-coach basis, Private tours may be arranged upon request with additional cost
• The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
• Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seater will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
• Minimum required 3 persons to book this package on a shared basis.
• If you are less than the minimum required number of persons, we advise you please book the private tour so we could arrange your favourable tour.
• Tour will not be booked for Monday and Friday
• Tours used to depart at 8:30 am daily, so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location. (Subject might change according to your hotel location)
• Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
• Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.