At The Top, Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy an uninterrupted bird’s eye view of various parts of the city, from the famous Sheikh Zayed Road and its rows of skyscrapers, the charming old structures up to the glistening coastal waters
- The golden sunset is the most magical hour of any day, what more when you can watch the sun descend below the horizon from a view so high up in the sky? At the Top’s observation deck is the perfect spot to view this sunset spectacle
- As you hop on the lift that will take you to the observatory, you will be treated to a multimedia presentation that showcases Dubai’s history and the record-breaking story of the Burj Khalifa
- Being an essential highlight of every traveller’s UAE itinerary, At the Top tickets sell out fast. Be sure to secure your slot as soon as you can.
- Located on Level 124 of the world’s tallest tower, At the Top, Burj Khalifa gives you a captivating panorama of Dubai, a view you wouldn’t find anywhere else in the city.
- Admission fees
- Audio guide hire (approximately AED 25)
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations