Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Enjoy the day and don’t miss any of the 30 fantastic solids and attractions
- Have some pulse-racing action on the Wipeout Flow rider, the world’s first barreling wave
- Splash around Breaker’s Bay, the largest wave pool in the Middle East
- Situated right in front of the iconic Burj Al Arab and adjacent to the world-famous Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Wild Wadi Waterpark offers the ultimate fun for the whole family.
- Admission to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Unlimited access to all rides and attractions
- Food and drinks
Important things before booking
- Select an adult ticket if you are 3 feet 5 inches (106 cm) or taller, otherwise, select a child ticket.
- Those with any medical conditions should not use the attractions
- Glass and sharp items, along with professional cameras and tripods are not permitted in the waterpark
- Thursday evening is Ladies' Night; admission is only available to women and girls as well as boys under the age of 8. Valid ID may be required as proof of age for boys.
- The park is open from 10 am to 6 pm until Eid. From the first day of Eid until June 20 the waterpark will open from 10 am until 10 pm.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations