Burj Al Arab Dining Experience
- Why settle for a photo with the iconic Burj Al Arab when you can enjoy a luxurious meal within its grandiose premises? Experience the finest Arabian hospitality and surround yourself with sheer splendour as you dine at this seven-star hotel.
- Top-class Arabic and international cuisine for lunch or dinner.
- The perfect opportunity to relax as you soak in the breath-taking views of Arabian Gulf
- Roundtrip transportation from Abu Dhabi city only.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Water & Alcoholic drinks
Important things before booking
- Subject to Availability: Must be inquired with us for booking.
- Choose between buffet lunch or dinner
- The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
- Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seat will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
- Minimum required 2 persons to book this package
- Dress code for Lunch: Semi casual. Gentlemen are requested to wear a shirt, full-length trousers or jeans and closed shoes. Ladies are requested to wear a dress, long or short skirt or jeans and a top. UAE national dress is welcome.
- Dress Code for Dinner: Smart casual. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes. Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt or dressy slacks and top. UAE national dress is welcomed
- Prohibited activities by the government during Dry days in UAE: Alcoholic drinks will be not available during Islamic holidays include Waqfat Arafa, Al Isra’a and M’raj, the Birth of the Prophet Mohammed and Islamic New Year, Ramadan month.
- During the month of Ramadan period, there will be no lunch service and Dinner will be a special arrangement of Iftar menu starting from sunset timing
- This is a private tour. Only your group can participate
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
- Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations