Combo: Abu Dhabi Half Day City Tour + Desert Safari
- Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city
- Explore the world's 4th largest mosque at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Drive around the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- A trip to Heritage village
- The Souk
- Dates Market
- Drop back to hotel for Leisure Time
- Pick up by professional safari marshal
- Experience thrilling dune bashing, Picture taking in the middle of the desert
- Camel farm visit, Breath-taking Sandboarding, Henna Painting, Camel Ride
- Ageless Arabic hospitality upon arrival with Falafel, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks & mineral water
- Traditional Arabic dress for photography, Encounter with the Falcon & grab a chance to take pictures
- Live cultural entertainment such as amusing Egyptian traditional Tanoura dance and Belly Dance
- Feast on a sumptuous BBQ dinner buffet at the authentic Bedouin camp
- Relaxing smoking of Shisha with Arabic coffee and Star Gazing
- Drop back to your Abu Dhabi hotel
- The package provides a combo of Abu Dhabi city tour and Desert safari. Abu Dhabi city tour is a great agenda to explore Abu Dhabi tourist places, the largest emirates & capital of the UAE, including the world's biggest mosque. Wander around the city’s cultural landmarks and be mesmerized by the magnificent skyline it has worked on through the years.
- The most popular desert safari Abu Dhabi, this evening desert safari includes Dune bashing, Camel farm visit, Sandboarding, Camel ride, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, Henna tattoo, Belly dance show, Tanoura dance show, BBQ dinner, Shisha Smoking and Stargazing with round-trip transportation service from any shopping malls, hotels or famous places near to your location within Abu Dhabi city.
- Start your tour to explore Abu Dhabi by the unique way with the fusion of Abu Dhabi city tour and Desert Safari.
- Picked up by English speaking professional driver for a city tour.
- Explore the majesty of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a palatial architectural wonder that is one of the world’s largest mosques.
- Sneak a peek into the relaxed modern city life in Abu Dhabi as you are driven to the heart of the city, along with the corniche.
- Discover the emirate's past with a visit to Heritage Village, a reconstruction of a traditional oasis village that features the desert way of life.
- At the completion of the tour, you’ll be visited the Souk and Dates Market.
- Afterwards, you’ll be dropped off to your Abu Dhabi hotel for leisure time.
- A visit to the UAE is incomplete without a thrilling experience of a Desert Safari it is fun. If you are a thrill-seeker, you ought to try it. The Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi is something that you really want to nail it.
- Make a fresh start for evening desert safari, our licenced safari Guide/Driver will pick up you from Abu Dhabi hotel by Land Cruiser on a sharing basis. Then you will be taken to our desert safari location, the Al Khalim desert maximum 50 minutes’ drive.
- As you arrive at Al Khatim Desert Soon the adventures begin, first with dune bashing also you will be given a photo session in the middle of the desert. There you will be visiting the camel farm.
- After you’ll be arriving in our campsite, which is Traditional Bedouin camp furnished with pillows and carpets, modern lights and separate restrooms facilities for men & women. Also, Ageless Arabic hospitality upon arrival with Falafels, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks and mineral bottled water.
- There you can see Camels - ready for a ride and you can do camel riding also you can take a picture during sunset in the desert.
- Use your free time to the best in Al Khatim by trying out special Bedouin activities - the must things to do in Abu Dhabi desert - Breath-taking sand skiing (sandboarding), Traditional Arabic dress for photography, Encounter with the Falcon for photography, Henna painting, Music (Arabic and English).
- Time for evening entertainers... First, a Belly dance will be performed then Tanoura dance will be performed at the centre stage. After then you will be invited to a barbecue dinner buffet. Have a fulfilling dinner with barbecue dishes and Arabic food varieties. After dinner, you can go for shisha smoking with Arabic coffee.
- Relaxation time... as all entertainments get over, camp’s lights will be switched off completely for the Star Gazing. Finally, you will be dropped off to your hotel/selected location.
- Selected pickup and drop-off from any famous location within Abu Dhabi city
- Guided in the English language by our professional driver
- Breath-taking 4×4 dune bashing
- Refreshments arrival at camp: Arabic coffee, tea, dates, hot falafels
- Soft Drinks and mineral bottled water at the campsite
- Camel riding
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic traditional dress (photo session by your own cameras)
- Belly Dance show
- Tanoura Dance show
- Barbecue(BBQ) Dinner Buffet
- Shisha Smoking
- Lunch & drinks
- Tour guide
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Quad biking (approx. 50 AED for 10 minutes)
Important things before booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favourable weather conditions
- Minimum required 3 persons to book this package on a shared basis.
- Items in this section are on sharing/seat-in-coach basis, Private tours may be arranged upon request with additional cost
- The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
- Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seater will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
- Infant's baby seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Child Rate will be applied)
- The mosque is closed while Islamic holidays. Generally, these dates are declared certain days prior.
- If you are less than the minimum required number of persons, we advise you please book the private tour so we could arrange your favourable tour.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque Dress Code:
- Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times.
- Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in restricting the entry.
- The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men & women.
- Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart conditions and/or neck and back problems; adult above 65 years old; Children less than 3 years old and younger are allowed on your responsibility. If you have infants then we suggest you, please book a private car so we can advise our professional safari marshal to do dune bashing correspondingly. Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing.
- Prohibited activities during Dry days in UAE: Entertainment activities (Tanoura dance show & Belly dance show) and alcoholic drinks will be not available during Islamic holidays include Waqfat Arafa, Al Isra’a and M’raj, the Birth of the Prophet Mohammed and Islamic New Year, Ramadan month.
- Tours used to depart between 9:00 am daily (except Friday), so you must communicate with us after booking a tour to arrange exact pickup location.
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
- Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations