Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Enjoy the day and don’t miss any of the 30 fantastic solids and attractions
- Have some pulse-racing action on the Wipeout Flow rider, the world’s first barreling wave
- Splash around Breaker’s Bay, the largest wave pool in the Middle East
• Situated right in front of the iconic Burj Al Arab and adjacent to the world-famous Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Wild Wadi Waterpark offers the ultimate fun for the whole family.
• Admission to Wild Wadi Waterpark
• Unlimited access to all rides and attractions
• Food and drinks
Important things before booking
• Select an adult ticket if you are 3 feet 5 inches (106 cm) or taller, otherwise select a child ticket.
• Those with any medical conditions should not use the attractions
• Glass and sharp items, along with professional cameras and tripods are not permitted in the waterpark
• Thursday evening is Ladies' Night; admission is only available to women and girls as well as boys under the age of 8. Valid ID may be required as proof of age for boys.
• The park is open from 10 am to 6 pm until Eid. From the first day of Eid until June 20 the waterpark will open from 10 am until 10 pm.