East Coast Tour
- Wander through the coast lined with small fishing villages, including the old village of Dibba, a strategic settlement that offers a stunning view of the Indian Ocean
- Shop for local crafts, pottery and carpets at the Friday market
- Visit the oldest and smallest mosque in the country, the Al Badiyah Mosque, which was built in the 15th century
- Drive through the port towns of Khorfakhan and Fujairah, passing by the ruins of mountain dwellers
- Marvel at the 300 years old fort of Fujairah and fortress of Bitnah oasis
- Embark on a scenic road trip to the east coast of the UAE and see the modern skyline transform into amber desert slopes and spectacular rocky mountain ranges.
Important things before booking
- Item in this section is on a private basis only.
- The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity.
- Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seater will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
- You must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location. (Subject might change according to your hotel location)
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
- Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations