Evening Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi with Dune Bashing & BBQ Dinner
- Round trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city by 4x4 A/C Land Cruiser (Sharing Basis)
- Guided in English by our professional safari marshal
- Experience thrilling dune bashing, Picture taking in the middle of the desert
- Camel farm visit, Breath-taking Sandboarding, Henna Painting, Camel Ride
- Ageless Arabic hospitality upon arrival with Falafel, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks & mineral water
- Traditional Arabic dress for photography, Encounter with the Falcon & grab a chance to take pictures
- Live cultural entertainment such as amusing Egyptian traditional Tanoura dance and Belly Dance
- Feast on a sumptuous BBQ dinner buffet at the authentic Bedouin camp
- Relaxing smoking of Shisha with Arabic coffee and Star Gazing
- The most popular desert safari in Abu Dhabi, this evening desert safari package includes Dune bashing, Camel farm visit, Sandboarding, Camel ride, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, Henna tattoo, Belly dance show, Tanoura dance show, BBQ dinner, Shisha Smoking and Stargazing with round-trip transportation service from any shopping malls, hotels or famous places near to your location within Abu Dhabi city.
- A visit to the UAE is incomplete without a thrilling experience of a Desert Safari it is fun. If you are a thrill-seeker, you ought to try it. The Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi is something that you really want to nail it.
- Our Safari Guide/Driver will pick up you from any shopping malls, hotels, or famous places in Abu Dhabi by Land Cruiser on a sharing basis. Then you will be taken to our desert safari location, the Al Khalim desert maximum 50 minutes’ drive.
- As you arrive at Al Khatim Desert Soon the adventures begin, first with dune bashing also you will be given a photo session in the middle of the desert. There you will be visiting the camel farm.
- After you’ll be arriving in our campsite, which is Traditional Bedouin camp furnished with pillows and carpets, modern lights and separate restrooms facilities for men & women. Also, Ageless Arabic hospitality upon arrival with Falafels, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks and mineral bottled water.
- There you can see Camels - ready for a ride and you can do camel riding also you can take a picture during sunset in the desert.
- Use your free time to the best in Al Khatim by trying out special Bedouin activities - the must things to do in Abu Dhabi desert - Breath-taking sand skiing (sandboarding), Traditional Arabic dress for photography, Encounter with the Falcon for photography, Henna painting, Music (Arabic and English).
- Time for evening entertainers... First, a Belly dance will be performed then Tanoura dance will be performed at the centre stage. After then you will be invited to a barbecue dinner buffet. Have a fulfilling dinner with barbecue dishes and Arabic food varieties. After dinner, you can go for shisha smoking with Arabic coffee.
- Relaxation time... as all entertainments get over, camp’s lights will be switched off completely for the Star Gazing. Finally, you will be dropped off to your hotel/selected location.
- Round-trip transport in 4X4 air-conditioned Land Cruiser (Sharing Basis)
- Breath-taking 4×4 dune bashing
- Refreshments: Arabic coffee, tea, dates, hot falafels
- Soft Drinks and mineral bottled water at the campsite
- Camel riding
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic traditional dress (photo session by your own cameras)
- Belly Dance show
- Tanoura Dance show
- Barbecue(BBQ) Dinner Buffet
- Star Gazing
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Quad biking (approx. 50 AED for 10 minutes)
- Shisha Smoking
Important things before booking
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing.
- Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart conditions and/or neck and back problems; adult above 75 years old; Children less than 3 years old and younger are allowed on your responsibility. If you have infants then we suggest you, please book a private car so we can advise our professional safari marshal to do dune bashing correspondingly. Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding.
- As part of prevention of spreading the Covid-19, kindly note that shisha smoking will be prohibited during the evening desert safari for the meantime as an order from the Department of Tourism and Culture - Abu Dhabi.
- A tour guide is not included (our professional safari driver will be the guide in the English language)
- Items in this section are on sharing/ seat-in-coach basis (max 6 people in one car), Private tours may be arranged upon request with additional cost
- The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
- Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seat will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
- Infant's baby seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Child Rate will be applied)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favourable weather conditions
- Prohibited activities during Dry days in UAE: Entertainment activities (Tanoura dance show & Belly dance show) and alcoholic drinks will be not available during Islamic holidays include Waqfat Arafa, Al Isra’a and M’raj, the Birth of the Prophet Mohammed and Islamic New Year, Ramadan month.
- Tours used to depart around 3:00 pm daily, so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location. (Subject might change according to your hotel location and the sunset time)
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
- Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations
February 21, 2020
We enjoyed the tour tremendously. The sand dune bashing was awesome. The food was good. The entertainment was enioyàble. Our guide, Thaj, speaks good English. He is very helpful and tales care of our well being. A great dune bashing driver too. Thank you Thaj.
July 14, 2019
I had tour experience last Saturday and it was really amazing experience especially for Korean. Night Safari tour's food tasted good and Dune Bashing on the desert was unforgettable. And the driver Afsal was so kind and speaking English fluently. I had no difficulty at all during the tour. And he was so kind to pick me up to airport. I recommend this amazing tour experience