Exclusive Private Romantic Dune Dinner with Torch Light Setup
- Selected pickup and drop-off location included by private Land Cruiser within Abu Dhabi city
- Visit camel farm
- Exciting dune bashing
- Photo session of sunset
- Candlelight set up on the sand dunes
- Delicious BBQ Dinner
- In the sanctuary of the sprawling Arabian Desert, enjoy a private desert safari and an exclusive dinner in the dune. There is no better way to celebrate time with the sweetheart than this majestic romance with the desert. The trip begins with a visit to a camel farm; followed by an exciting round of dune bashing.
- A photo stop threw in then and as the sun sets, watch the surreal charm of the multi-hued desert horizon and then the exclusive, sumptuous dinner by candlelight in the dune lulled by a star-studded. It is an experience of a lifetime.
- Our professional Safari Guide/Driver will pick up you from any shopping malls, hotels, or famous places in Abu Dhabi by private Land Cruiser. Then you will be taken to the Al Khalim desert maximum 50 minutes’ drive.
- As you arrive at Al Khatim Desert Soon the adventures begin, first with exhilarating dune bashing and after you will be visiting the camel farm.
- After you will move towards the romantic candlelight set up on the desert dune. Be seated on an Arabic style Bedouin sofa and watch the surreal charm of the multi-hued desert horizon and enjoy the beauty of the evening sky’s sun. Don’t miss to take the picture with a wonderful sunset.
- A savouring smell from barbeque will remind your hunger, enjoy a barbecue dinner which is complete with a variety of tasty cuisines.
- Then, you will be dropped off to your hotel/selected location.
- Round-trip transportation by private Land Cruiser to and from within Abu Dhabi city location
- Thrilling dune bashing
- Visit a camel farm and photo session of sunset
- Romantic setup with a torchlight
- BBQ dinner
- Soft drinks and mineral bottled water
- Any extra services not mentioned above
Important things before booking
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing
- Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart conditions and/or neck and back problems; adult above 65 years old.
- Maximum 2 persons can be accommodated in this package
- The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
- Tours used to depart around 3:00 pm daily, so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location. (Subject might change according to your hotel location and the sunset time)
- Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations