Magical Abu Dhabi - Full Day Private Tour with Lunch at Emirates Palace
- Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city
- Discover the world's 4th enormous mosque at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Marvel at the Dates Market, Masdar city and Ferrari world (Yas Island)
- A view of the world's largest art museum, the Louvre Museum.
- Amaze with the matchless exhibition of Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Delicious lunch at the Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Explore the history of the Emirates at the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village
- Delectable shopping romp at the Central Market or the Marina Mall
- We provide an amazing sightseeing Abu Dhabi city tour with Abu Dhabi hotels 2-way transportation. Explore the best places to visit in Abu Dhabi, the UAE capital, including Sheikh Zayed mosque, Lunch at Emirates Palace Hotel, Manarat Al Saadiyat, Heritage Village, Ferrari world, Louvre Museum, Marina Mall, etc.
- Following a pick-up from any shopping malls, hotels, or famous places in Abu Dhabi on a sharing basis. Jazz up your tour of Abu Dhabi with some genuine royal Palaces.
- The splendid Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche, fabulous Dates Market famous for the best dates, the unique Heritage Village, re-creating the deathless oasis of medieval times, where you can have a hoard of memorabilia and souvenirs.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Emirates Palace, the luxury 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- The tour will be a memorable journey through the entertainment enclave on the Ferrari World (Yas Island), Louvre Museum, Masdar City, where eco-awareness is showcased, the matchless exhibition of Manarat Al Saadiyat and concluding with a delectable shopping romp at the Central Market or the Marina Mall.
- Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city by private A/C vehicle
- Live tour commentary provided in English by our professional driver
- Explore the world's 4th Mosque at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- A tour along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- A photo stops at Ferrari World on Yas Island
- A photo stop at the Louvre Museum
- Visit Dates Market and Masdar City
- Show the matchless exhibition of Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Lunch from Emirates Palace Hotel
- A trip to Heritage village
- Marina Mall or the Central Souk
- Louvre Museum outside photo stop only
- Ferrari World (Yas Island) outside photo stop only
Important things before booking
- The tour guide is not included our professional driver will be the guide in English.
- The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
- Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seater will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
- The mosque is closed while Islamic holidays. Generally, these dates are declared certain days prior.
- • Sheikh Zayed Mosque Dress Code:
- Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times.
- Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in restricting the entry.
- The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men & women.
- Minimum required 3 persons to book this package on a shared basis.
- If you are less than the minimum required number of persons, we advise you please book the private tour so we could arrange your favourable tour.
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
- Tours used to depart between 9:00 am daily (except Friday), so you must communicate with us after booking a tour to arrange exact pickup location.
- Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations