Magical Abu Dhabi - Full Day Sightseeing Tour from Abu Dhabi
- Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city
- Discover the world's 4th enormous mosque at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Marvel at the Dates Market, Masdar city and Ferrari world (Yas Island)
- Amaze with the matchless exhibition of Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Explore the history of the Emirates at the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village
- Delectable shopping romp at the Central Market or the Marina Mall
The theme is the astonishing preserving of a vibrant culture in a modern landscape.
• Following a pick-up from any shopping malls, hotels, or famous places in Abu Dhabi on a sharing basis. Jazz up your tour of Abu Dhabi with some genuine royal Palaces.
• The splendid Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche, fabulous Dates Market famous for the best dates, the unique Heritage Village, re-creating the deathless oasis of medieval times, where you can have a hoard of memorabilia and souvenirs.
• The tour will be a memorable journey through the entertainment enclave on the Yas Island, Masdar City, where ecoawareness is showcased, the matchless exhibition of Manarat Al Saadiyat and concluding with a delectable shopping romp at the Central Market or the Marina Mall.
• Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city
• Live tour commentary provided in English by our professional driver
• Explore the world's 4th Mosque at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
• A tour along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
• A photo stops at Ferrari World on Yas Island
• Visit Dates Market and Masdar City
• Show the matchless exhibition of Manarat Al Saadiyat
• A trip to Heritage village
• Marina Mall or the Central Souk
• Lunch & Soft Drinks
• Ferrari world (Yas Island) outside photo stop only
Important things before booking
• Items in this section are on sharing/seat-in-coach basis, Private tours may be arranged upon request with additional cost.
• The tour guide is not included our professional driver will be the guide in English.
• The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
• Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seater will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's la"p.
• The mosque is closed while Islamic holidays. Generally, these dates are declared certain days prior.
• Sheikh Zayed Mosque Dress Code:
• Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times.
• Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in restricting the entry.
• The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men & women.
• Minimum required 3 persons to book this package on a shared basis.
• If you are less than the minimum required number of persons, we advise you please book the private tour so we could arrange your favourable tour.
• Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
• Tours used to depart between 9:00 am daily (except Friday), so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location.
• Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.