Morning Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi with Dune Bashing & Camel Ride
- Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city
- Thrilling dune bashing, Camel riding, Sandboarding
- A photo stop in the desert with the morning sun
- Arabic traditional dress & Falcon for taking pictures
- Refreshments(Arabic coffee, tea, dates, mineral bottled water & soft drinks)
- Trekking the Arabian Desert by riding on a camel’s back is one of the highlighted features of the desert safari. This majestic creature will bring you back to the authentic lifestyle of the Arabic.
- Prepare yourself as you are seated in between of their humps and hold tight because when camels were about to stand it will suddenly push your body from down to up which is the thrilling and heart-beating part of this adventure.
- By following the footsteps of the leading camels, witness the morning mood of an enormous desert and all you can hear are the footsteps of the camels on the soft and fine sand.
- Before going back to the city, a cup of hot coffee or tea, bottled water with sweet dates will refresh you in the camp.
- Enjoy a morning in the desert with plenty to see and do. Wake-up your morning with a wonderful day and Our Safari Guide/Driver will Pick up you at a time around 8:00 am (subject to change) from any shopping malls, hotels, or famous places in Abu Dhabi by Land Cruiser on Sharing basis.
- Then You will be taken to the Al Khatim desert maximum 50 minutes’ drive out to desert landscape where there are no city noises to obscure your hearing and no towering buildings to block your view. Now tighten your seat-belt for the much-awaited dune bashing as you arrive at Al Khatim Desert Soon the adventures begin, first with dune bashing.
- Then you can see Camels closely in a group on the farm. You can do camel riding also and Take a picture in our camp
- Boasting the largest dunes, towering hundreds of meters above the surrounding plains. Just strap on your sandboard and sashay down the seemingly endless sand slopes for an exhilarating experience.
- Let’s move to in Al Khatim desert camp there is you will get a picture to wear traditional Arabic dress and Hand interaction with the Falcon for picture taking. Also at the campsite, you can get Arabic coffee, tea, dates, water, and soft-drinks for Refreshments.
- Start your return drive, our guide will drop you off at the hotel or selected location.
- Round trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city by 4X4 A/C Land Cruiser (Sharing Basis)
- Guided in English by our professional safari marshal
- Exhilarating dune-bashing experience
- Typical Camel riding
- Arabic traditional dress for taking pictures
- Hand interaction with the Falcon for taking pictures
- Refreshments at the campsite (Arabic coffee, tea, dates, mineral water and soft drinks)
- Quad Biking (approx. 50 AED for 10 minutes – available to purchase)
- Souvenir items
Important things before booking
- Minimum required 2 persons to book this package on a shared basis.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing.
- Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart conditions and/or neck and back problems; adult above 65 years old; Children less than 2 years & 11 months old and younger are allowed on your responsibility. If you have infants then we suggest you, please book a private car so we can advise our professional safari marshal to do dune bashing correspondingly.
- A tour guide is not included (our professional safari driver will be the guide in the English language)
- Items in this section are on sharing/seat-in-coach basis (6 people in one car), Private tours may be arranged upon request with additional cost
- If you are less than the minimum required number of persons, we advise you please book the private tour so we could arrange your favourable tour.
- If you required quad bike please let us know at the time of reservation (Additional cost will be applied).
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding.
- The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
- Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seater will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Child Rate will be applied)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favourable weather conditions
- Tours usually depart at 8:00 am to 8:30 am daily, so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location. (Subject might change according to your hotel location)
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
- Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
Pick your Travel Date:
Not up to the expectations