Old Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Museum
- Spice Market
- Gold Souk
- Water Taxi (Abra)
- Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa/Palm Jumeirah/Burj Al Arab (Drive past only)
Towering skyscrapers have risen from the sands through the years in the fast-growing city of Dubai but never has it forgotten its vibrant heritage and golden traditions. Join our local experts at Bastakiya, one of the oldest neighbourhoods of Dubai, where your discovery of the city’s well –preserved cultural treasures shall commence.
• Learn about the 19th –century life in Dubai as you visit the Dubai Museum and weave through the alleys of the Al Fahidi Historical District
• Board an ‘’abra”’, a traditional water taxi that ferried the locals through the years across the Dubai Creek
• Walk through the Spice Market and Gold Souk
• Stroll around the Dubai mall, one of the world’s largest shopping malls
• Take a drive along the Burj Khalifa/Palm Jumeirah/Burj Al Arab
• Round-trip transportation by luxury A/C car
• The tour guide will be our professional driver (English language)
• Entrance fees
• Lunch and drinks
Important things before booking
• Items in this section are on sharing/seat-in-coach basis, Private tours may be arranged upon request with additional cost
• Tour guides are not included (our professional driver will be the guide)
• The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
• Infants are complimentary. But no car seat or baby seater will be provided. Infants need to be held on the parent's lap.
• Minimum required 3 persons to book this package on a shared basis.
• If you are less than the minimum required number of persons, we advise you please book the private tour so we could arrange your favourable tour.
• Tours used to depart between 8:30 am daily (Except Friday), so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location.
• Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
• Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.