Private Desert Dune Dinner with a Champagne Set
- Private Toyota land cruiser for pick-up and drop-off
- Thrilling Dune Bashing
- Photo stop at the middle of the desert
- Visit the Camel Farm
- Romantic setup with a torch
- Champagne set
- BBQ dinner with soft drinks and mineral bottled water
• There is nothing more romantic than a sunset, viewed over a glass of chilled champagne. Be a spectator of the most awaiting and romantically time of the day which is the sunset, and realize how special you are to have an exclusive romantic dinner with a set of champagne in the middle of the desert.
• Our professional Safari Guide/Driver will pick up you from any shopping malls, hotels, or famous places in Abu Dhabi by private Land Cruiser. Then you will be taken to the Al Khalim desert maximum 50 minutes’ drive.
• As you arriving at Al Khatim Desert, the trip begins with a thrilling and breath-taking dune bashing, then a camel farm visit, and a photo stop in the mountains of sand.
• After you will move towards the romantic candlelight set up on the desert dune. Be seated on an Arabic style Bedouin sofa and watch the surreal charm of the multi-hued desert horizon and enjoy the beauty of the evening sky’s sun. Don’t miss to take the picture with a wonderful sunset. The sunset will gradually attract and mesmerize. Fall in love with the sun that kisses the desert and is inspired to show your affection with your loved ones along with enjoying the glasses of champagne (one of the elegant extras in life).
• As the mystical night falls over the calm and serene desert, let the stars and torches light your exclusive sumptuous dinner. Enjoy a set of champagne with barbecue dinner which is complete with a variety of tasty cuisines.
• Then, you will be dropped off to your hotel/selected location.
• Selected pickup and drop-off location included by private Land Cruiser within Abu Dhabi city
• Exhilarating dune-bashing experience
• Photo stop in the middle of the desert
• Camel farm visit
• Romantic setup with a torch
• Champagne set
• BBQ dinner with soft drinks and mineral water
Important things before booking
• It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing
• Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart conditions and/or neck and back problems; adult above 65 years old.
• Maximum 2 persons can be accommodated in this package
• The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
• Prohibited activities during Dry days in UAE: Alcoholic drinks will be not available during Islamic holidays include Waqfat Arafa, Al Isra’a and M’raj, the Birth of the Prophet Mohammed and Islamic New Year, Ramadan month.
• Tours used to depart around 3:00 pm daily, so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup location. (Subject might change according to your hotel location and the sunset time)
• Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
• Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick-up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.