Collects information about you
The types of information that Arabian Desert Tours & safari collects will depend on the nature of your dealings with us and its Services and may include your name, contact details like phone number and email, kind of subject, your message and comments about Arabian Desert Tours & safari services. Information in particular:
- If you are an applicant or participant who registers for Arabian Desert Tours & safari website, information such as your name and email address may be collected.
- If you are an applicant or participant who contacts us for Arabian Desert Tours & safari website, information such as your name, email address, kind of subject, your good message may be collected.
- If you are an applicant or participant who gives feedbacks for Arabian Desert Tours & safari website, information such as your name, email address, contact details, your good comment for us may be collected.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our packages and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new packages, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests and create a good guest relation with you.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We made certain payment and billing information when you are going to book for a tour then we collect some information which is, we may ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information, upon tour booking. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services.
Security of our booking system
We are committed to protecting your personal information will not be shared, sold, or transferred your information to any third party and we do not store any details of credit cards.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL), during transmission of your payment details for security.
Regarding your sensitive information of payment details will not be stored, shared, sold or transferred with any third party.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you have any queries or need more information, we’re here for you anytime, please don’t be hesitate to contact us on the following:
Email us on [email protected]
Call us on landline +971 2 666 9800 and Mobile +971 5 0 761 0933
Also, you can get in touch with us by using our Social Media.
Thank you so much for visiting our website.